Friday, October 2, 2009

MY DIET PHILOSOPHY - A SERIES PART 1

OK... to start it is my belief that if you're trying to lose your gut 75% of the battle requires a change in your diet. If you can describe to me what you eat each day for a week maybe I can make some suggestions.

In my case in order to lose my gut I stopped eating past 9pm and I also bought myself a juicer from walmart about 7 years ago. It's a plain jane model but I think the jack lalane model is good enough for what you need.

The thing about juicing is that yes it takes alot of discipline and determination to stick to this diet but if you can do it for 1 month you will see quick results. In my case I started to only have a Juice combination of fruits and vegetables for dinner. Presently I juice a couple times a week but to start I suggest you replace dinner with some juice combination each day for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment