Friday, October 9, 2009

MY DIET PHILOSOPHY - A SERIES PART IV


If you want to tone up then keep the weight slightly lighter than manageable and increase your reps. Do 4 sets of 12 to 15 reps I suggest. Now one of my techniques when I go twice a day is to split an hour workout into two 30 minute sessions (my light week). Another is to split a 2 hour workout into 1 hour sessions (my heavy week).

Time in the steam room or sauna is also great - if you can start at 5 minutes and work up to 15 minutes. After my workout, I spend my time in the steam room contracting my stomach and sometimes doing some yoga moves.

Trying a spin class at least once a week will help as well...you can trade a treadmill day for a spin class day. I personally need music for the treadmill so getting some sort of mp3 player would be helpful for your times on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment