Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MY DIET PHILOSOPHY - A SERIES PART II


My heavy meal would be at lunchtime and in the am I would have oatmeal or a high fiber cereal like all-bran. I would have an in-between meal in the am and it would either be another oatmeal packet or a nutrigrain bar or granola bar. Same thing for the mid afternoon snack.

Again.. for dinner I would juice a combination of collard greens, spinach, grapefruit, carrots, and blueberries. You dont want to juice too much green leafy vegetables...only enough to fill a glass to a height of a quarter inch from the base of the glass - so in order to do this I always juice the greens first.

if you feel hungry after 9pm - drink water (Evian, aquafina are my choices). alot of times when we feel hunger it is really thirst.

Now in the meantime you want to add an ab workout routine to your workout. I got alot of ideas (enough to fill an hour) from taking an ab clinic class at the gym as well as looking online. But a good tool I use is the BALL. So basically along with leg day, chest day, back day, etc... you need an ab day. I will see if I can find some pics of ab excercises for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment