Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Living Your Life

BE POSITIVE

Many of us have been affected by the economic times.  Ratcheting down our expenses is a must, however it is constructive to take this time to examine ourselves and realize what is really important to our well being.  in my case the things that are important to me are my children, my family, friends, my health.  By focusing on those things, I am able to maintain a good balance of my inner soul between time alone and time with the people I care about.  Meeting new people is also important.  I am into networking with people.  One of my fascinations is the motivation of people to live their lives - what drives people to pursue various activities? In your networking conversations equal communication will encourage trust.  Be sure to maintain a positive tone to the conversation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment