Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ANOTHER DAY IN ROCHESTER NY


Ahh. It is Tuesday and my youngest son's birthday.  Got word of another friend losing her job in the next few weeks - looks like the unemployment outlook will get worse before it gets better.  Seems like salaries all around are 30 percent less than they were a year ago.  The picture attached is of the Brooklyn Bridge which I took back in 1985 - I'm originally from BROOKLYN and plan on visiting by year's end.  I hope to have a vehicle by week's end - the reset of my life is in progress and in a positive way.   Today I signed up for T-mobile's loyalty plan for unlimited voice and to be honest it is a big relief not to have to worry about how many minutes I'm using on my cellphone.  I've re-focused my job search to VP and Director of engineering positions; I'll keep you up to date on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment